Information on the protection of personal data
- name (names) and surname, e-mail address, correspondence address, the company of the represented entity, phone number, position
- additionally – in case of entrepreneurs: NIP (tax ID), REGON (business ID), registered office, bank account number,
- as for entrepreneurs applying for a credit limit at KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O., we also process data included in financial documents.
- enter into and perform a contract and provide services offered by us, in particular send the requested goods, carry out payments as well as handle complaints,
- carry out the legal obligations of KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O., and in particular issue and maintain invoices and accounting documents, and for archiving purposes,
- protect the rights of KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. in line with legal provisions, and in particular pursue outstanding payments as part of collection and judicial procedures,
- verify your financial credibility and credit capacity while providing you with a credit limit as well as to secure the accounts receivable of KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. (surety contracts or other securities), legitimate interests of KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. within the meaning of personal data protection, including for the purpose of marketing of the products and services offered by KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. (direct marketing),
- carry out marketing campaigns and send commercial information in the event you give separate consent.
- entities which entered into a cooperation contract with KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. (“Processor”) in order to perform our contract, to carry out the legal obligations of KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O., to protect the rights of KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. in line with legal provisions, and to comply with the legitimate interest of KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. within personal data protection laws; in particular, KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O. may provide your Personal Data to entities such as: banks, debt collection companies, accounting agencies, companies providing post and courier services, companies we cooperate in order to provide marketing services. Such entities will be obliged under the contracts concluded with KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O to apply relevant security, technical, and organisational safeguards to protect and process personal data only in line with instructions given by KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O,
- supervisory entities, authorities, and other third parties; should it be necessary to carry out the above commitments and meet the legal obligations, your personal data may be provided to supervisory bodies, courts, and other authorities (e.g. tax and enforcement authorities), independent external advisers (auditors) or parties providing benefits.
- Demand access to your Personal Data; the data subject is entitled to obtain a confirmation from KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O whether personal data concern such person and, if so, this person shall have the right to obtain access to such data. KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O shall provide you with a copy of your Personal Data subject to processing. For any other copies you request, KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O may charge a reasonable fee whose amount results from administrative costs,
- Rectify Personal Data; you have the right to rectify your Personal Data, if such data is inaccurate. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement,
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”); you have the right to demand, as long as the circumstances provided by law so dictate, to have your Personal Data erased, and KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay,
- restrict the processing of your Personal Data; in such a case, KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O shall indicate – at your request – such Personal Data, and their processing can be limited only to specific purposes,
- Personal Data portability; under certain conditions, you have the right to obtain your Personal Data processed by KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit those data to another entity,
- object; under certain conditions, you have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data, and KINGHOFF SP. Z O.O may be obliged to stop the processing of such Personal Data.
Please note that this Procedure may be subject to periodical reviews in line with legal regulations (e.g. if we implement new systems or processes involving personal data) and, in such a case, new changes will be communicated to you on a regular basis.